Wednesday 22 May 2013

A lovely surprise!

Hello dear readers!

A quick update. Well, since the medication tweak (smaller dose of the diuretic, y'know the one that makes you piss like a race horse.) I feel more human and mobile! 

I'm seeing my consultant in the next couple of weeks so I'll let you know what she says. Apparently she's the leading cardiologist for this type of heart condition in young people (THEY CALLED ME YOUNG!) in the UK. So I'm in good hands.

I just wanted to show you all what turned up in my inbox last night...







These were made by my amazing, gorgeous, artistic friends drawerer Jane Straw and colourist extraordinaire Owen Jollands. This was a total surprise and caught me off guard...in a good way obviously! I blubbed like a huge overweight baby.

Go look at Jane's artwork here. She is the most amazing artist. And Owen...hurry up and get a bloody website sorted!

Jane and I work together on the webcomic FANgirls. Which you can find here. Yes I'm pimping my own work, girl's gotta eat!

I just want to say thank you so so so much to both of you. I'll be putting these to good use!

xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment